day 10 - Saturday!
we had a great day! We went to El Museo del Barrio; and had Dominican food in Spanish Harlem. Oh and A good friend Concetta and her boyfriend Gabe came and spent the night at our apt.. we had a great time, went again on the Staten Island ferry, and then went to Chelsea to see some of her brothers work.. we drank at this super cool bar with AWESOME lights and atmospheric chairs and tables. if I remembered the name I would tell you , but I don't. I do however want the really cool light fixtures they had made out of hangers, cups, straws, oh and pill bottles. If you know the name of the place please post it! Then we ate at a Vietnamese place in Chinatown, MAN my HOT and SOUR soup was HHOOTTT! but was really good!
day 11 - Sunday!
Concetta and Gabe left at 5 am.. said good bye and went back to bed till 10 am...Last day in our apt.. :( all is good! We went to Century 21 and bought flip flops! we went to see Jimmy Cliff in Central Park, we couldn't actually get in to watch, so we sat outside and enjoyed the music, while laying on leaves and people watching.. the guy in front of us was funny he was in his 60-70's and smoking pot right in front of us in Central park. Guys were playing soccer behind us and knocking it our way most of the time. We did see something super cool... there were guys walking around with bicycles and big black bags with items in them.. well people payed and out came the mint, vodka, ice and everything needed for a Mojito! we figured where is the blender and how to plug it in... well it was battery operated! and all ingredients went in and blended drink came out. Anyway, after the concert we headed back had a great farewell leftovers dinner and put finishing touches on packing to move to new place!
day 12- Monday
WOW, weekend not long enough! all was great sent out today to look for a black lace shawl! I am on a specific focus, and it is a hard thing to find. I am also looking for white dresses that can be bought for the Dreamgirls understudies. So all actors look polished.. I got to about 20 places, find lots of white dresses and tired of getting asked if I'm getting married. Well I find, document and get prices.. so i have all my info and now on a mission for a black lace shawl, with fringe... I have been searching since 40th street, all around 7, 6, Broadway and 5th.. well no luck and I went all the way to 27th... back to studio. :( 1st night in apt! great places, I love it even more, Way more homey and colorful!!
day 13 - Tuesday-
well sent out again to find this damn shawl.. I give up.. on the f*cking thing. Oh and the clouds decided to part and rain/ or POUR. I was SOAKED.. so then I bought an umbrella! So I go back to studio around 5 and told to sort some racks for fittings... then my boss got angry and stated yelling so when he calmed down I said I couldn't find the shawl and he wasn't angry, I asked him if we could find it online and he said YES! so my search began as the day ended..
**tomorrow I will finish the rest I PROMISE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment